Wednesday, September 19, 2012

First Look: Urban Decay Vice Palette

A few days ago,  I blogged about Urban Decay's Limited Edition Vice Palette ($59). I've worked with and become familiar with the Naked 1 and Naked 2 eyeshadow palettes, both of which include neutral colors. I was over the moon about the opportunity to buy a palette that has so much color! I came home tonight to find that special package in the mail!
 
Urban Decay has this to say about the Vice Palette:

If eyeshadow is your vice, the Vice Palette is your fix. Loaded with 20 never-before-seen shades you won’t find anywhere else, this insanely gorgeous palette is ALL about eyeshadow. With a mix of mattes, satins, shimmers, neutrals and brights, the range of shades is unreal—from breathtaking gold to shimmery green to jet-black satin. Plus, each Eyeshadow features our brand new Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

All that eye candy comes in a sleek purple soft-touch case topped with a jeweled UD icon. With the push of a button, the slow-opening lid dramatically reveals all 20 shades, plus a large mirror and a double-ended Good Karma Shadow and Crease Brush. Shadow junkies, prepare to get addicted.

Included in this set: 20 NEW AND EXCLUSIVE Eyeshadows
 
Desperation (greyish taupe brown matte-satin),
Muse (dark reddish brown w/golden and multidimensional shimmer),
Jagged (matte black base w/gold metallic),
Blitz (bright gold metallic),
Penny Lane (bronze metallic w/gold glitter),
Junkie (dark green-blue w/gold shimmer),
Chaos (vibrant royal blue w/very subtle shimmer),
Unhinged (electric turquoise blue metallic),
Occupy (dark grey-blue metallic),
Black Market (dark charcoal black matte-satin),
Provocateur (light greyish pink w/lots of multidimensional glitter),
Rapture (dark greyish purple w/multidimensional shimmer),
Vice (dark eggplant w/subtle red shimmer),
Noise (dark reddish-pink metallic w/big gold glitter),
Armor (greyish brown metallic w/silver micro-glitter),
Nevermind (light taupey-brown shimmer),
Echo Beach (light wheat-champagne shimmer),
Anonymous (light whitish-pink nude matte),
Freebird (light peachy-pink w/silver micro-glitter)
and Laced (pinky-taupe matte).
 
Here's a first look at the palette:
 






 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yea, this palette is pretty great. Urban Decay put out quite a few things for their Holiday 2012 collection.

      Delete
  2. I gotta have this! Thnx for the review as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuo're welcome. As the palette is limited edition, I'm not sure how long it will be available. Add it to your Christmas List ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I need this palette. Thanks for sharing swatches.

    ReplyDelete