While I was reading the latest issue of Glamour magazine, I noticed a Laura Mercier ad for Ovarian Cancer awareness. I had no idea that September was the month set aside for this. The folks at Laura Mercier are doing their part to spread awareness and raise funds by selling a lipgloss ($24) and a face and cheek creme colour palette ($48).
100 % of the profits from the sale of this product will be donated to the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund.
To do my part, I snatched up the face and cheek palette.
The Bonne Mine Palette includes:
- 1 Bronzer Veil
- 2 Cheek Veils
- 2 Glow Veils
As I have darker skin, the bronzer included with this palette does nothing for me, but the 2 cheek and glow veils are awesome! If you still want to keep that sun kissed look as we head in to the fall and winter months, this palette is perfect. Also it's one purchase you won't feel guilty about since you're funding a great cause!
For statistics, check out the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance's website (CLICK HERE). If you're interested in the signs and symptoms for ovarian cancer, the American Cancer Society (CLICK HERE) gives a full listing.



No comments:
Post a Comment