Two weeks ago I found this golden oldie in a linen closet. Apparently, I have makeup stashed all over my house. It's NYX's Box of Eyeshadows that comes complete with 112 colors in two trays as well as a mirror. I was so happy I found this gem. The top layer of eyeshadows are on point for fall! I quickly searched online and found that NYX still sells this item (click here).
NYX describes the color range as "rich darks to bold brights, from sultry mattes to luminous silvers." If you've ever purchased eyeshadow color palettes, you know that they can be of poor quality with very little pigmentation. Not the case with this collection from NYX. Over a primer or a base these eyeshadows last all day!
Over the last few weeks I've received tons of emails from those of you who are new to makeup or who don't have a lot of money to spend. This box of shadows is the perfect investment for you!




amazing! I'd love to give it a try!
ReplyDelete