Sunday, April 29, 2012

Signature Hot Stone Body Butter Wrap & Massage Ritual

If you're ready to experience heaven here on earth, you have to try the Signature Hot Stone Body Butter Wrap & Massage Ritual at the Divine Designs Salon & Spa. My husband treated me to this today and I have to tell you,  it's been a long time since I've been this relaxed.

Breathe deep and be transported far away to the tropical Fijian islands. Your ritual begins with a gentle exfoliation followed by coconut body butter application and tension relieving hot stones. You are cocooned in a warm wrap to promote hydration, nourishment and repair of damage to the deepest layers of the skin. A cold stone facial massage combined with a traditional hot oil Fijian scalp treatment allow you to drift away in total relaxation. A full body Swedish massage completes this luxurious pampering treatment.

The treatment last 90 minutes and boy how times flies. I wasn't ready to leave when Maria, my therapist today, was finished. With Mother's Day right around the corner, this or any other spa treatment would be a perfect gift for that special woman in your life.


1 comment: