Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birchbox

I recently signed up for a monthly subscription to Birchbox. Birchbox is a fun and exciting way to sample high end beauty and lifestyle products. You create your own personal beauty profile and every month you’ll receive four to five handpicked deluxe samples in the mail. What I love about this subscription is that it takes the guesswork out of trying new products.  

Full size products are available for purchase on their website (http://www.birchbox.com). As you make purchases you accumulate points similar to the programs at Sephora and Ulta. The price per month is $10 and you can choose to skip a month or get a year’s subscription for $110 with one month free. Most recently, the company started subscription boxes for men which run $20 a box/month. You can order a subscription for yourself or as a gift for others. I received my first box this week. The following items were included:

·         Befine – Skincare Sampler
·         Color Club – Nail Lacquer
·         Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy
·         June Jacobs – Perfect Pumpkin Enzyme Polish

As a bonus every month you receive a “Lifestyle Extra”. This month’s Birchbox included ShowStoppers Design Fashion Tape.

I’m really excited about this subscription service. Birchbox is affiliated with hundreds of brands. Many I’ve never heard of. As always if I come across something really great, I’ll share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment