Monday, April 23, 2012

In Search of Spring Fashions


We are a month in to Spring and I have been doing my best to add color to my wardrobe. It's so easy to stick to the blacks and grays. Especially coming out of Winter. If you're like me, you may have a desire to spruce up your wardrobe but have a hard time putting different pieces together. I've been paying more attention to outfits when I'm flipping through  magazines. I have tons of pages ripped out in my office, pinned all over my desk. It's the easiest way to find inspiration. Once I get an idea for an outfit I boot up my computer and go to www.shopstyle.com. In the search bar, type in the item you are looking for. You can type in as little or as much detail as you have.They have clothes, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Once your search results come up you can filter by brand, store, price, color and size. There's even an option to notify you if a particular item goes on sale. I have not paid full retail price for any piece of clothing in years.It really is the best way to shop for bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment