Saturday, April 7, 2012

Post Lent Shopping Haul - Drug Store

While I'm waiting for packages from Urban Decay, OCC Makeup and Sigma Beauty, here are the items I purchased at Walgreen's and Ulta in my post-lent haul on Friday.
  • Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil (Black)
  • Garnier - BB Cream (Medium/Deep)
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette (Petal Pusher)
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette (Blue Had Me At Hello)
  • Wet n Wild lipstick (Don't Blink Pink)
  • Wet n Wild lipstick (Cherry Picking)
  • LASplash Cosmetics crystallized glitter (Phenomenon)
  • LASplash Cosmetics crystallized glitter (Oceana)
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr eyeshadow (Tenacious Teal)
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow (Painted Purple)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Balm (Quenched)




I love drug-store shopping. You can buy a million items and only pay $25. I've seen quite a few if these items being used YouTube videos. I am hoping that more than one of the above will serve as dupes for higher end products I currently have in my collection. I will definitely keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment