Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MAC Haul: Pro, Permanent and Glamour Daze Collections

On one for my first trips to MAC a couple of years ago, I met and befriended a sales associate. She was a long time employee who also moonlighted as a freelance makeup artist. It was through her suggestion that I started subscribing to several channels on YouTube.

We’re in touch with each other pretty regularly. I’ll pop in every once in a while to chat or she’ll text me when something new is coming out. She called last week to tell me she would have something special for me this week. Today’s is my 2nd wedding anniversary and given the stressful summer that I had she wanted to do something nice for me.

She called a few hours ago and asked if I could stop by the store around lunchtime and I did. I was OVERWHELMED by the contents of the gift bag. Included were makeup items from the pro, permanent and Glamour Daze collection.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

I can’t put in to words how grateful I am for her kindness and generosity!

Below are pictures of everything.

The Glamour Daze collection is now available online as well as several other collections from the 2012 Holiday Season. For more infromation on the Glamour Ddaze collection from MAC including pictures and pricing, check out Temptalia.com (click HERE)




































5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful glam anniversary gift to received! I am loving the Lipglass color- Flight of Fancy. Looks like I need to do a mini MAC haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You are such a kind and generous person and you deserve it all. Happy 2nd Anniversary to you and the hubby! Wishing all the best and many many many more years to come xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jojo. I hope you and hubby have many more amazing years to come. Blessings to you all. Thanks again Faith. You have really melted my heart with your generousity.

    ReplyDelete