Wednesday, October 24, 2012

YouTube Favorites: Halloween Edition

Several of my girlfriends are running around like mad women looking for costumes to wear for Halloween parties being thrown this weekend. I myself will be out of town on a retreat with the church but in the event you need an idea on what makeup to wear, here are a few of my favorite looks from YouTube:

  - BARBIE 80s MAKE-UP 

  - Katy Perry Make Up Tutorial

-  Bond Girl Xenia Onatopp Make Up Tutorial

  - Wonder Woman Halloween Tutorial

  - Ancient Goddess Halloween Makeup Tutorial

 - Halloween Makeup For All Costumes

4 comments:

  1. These were all fabulous looks. I also loved Start2FinishMua and MsRoshPosh had some great looks too. I am not into Halloween, but these looks were inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not that in to Halloween either but it is fun to play dress up every once in a while. Start2FinishMUA just posted another look. I think it's a sexy pirate/gypsy look that's very pretty on her.

      Delete
    2. I am here looking at her look now. She does great simple looks. One of my faves. I love those Nyx pencils.

      Delete