So seriously I need time to just slow down. We're already in the last quarter of 2012. I can't believe the holidays will soon be here.
As predicted at the end of last month's favorites post, the Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 eyeliner set makes my favorites list for September. I received several emails asking, in my honest opinion, if I thought the set was worth the $59 price tag. Hands down the answer to that question is ABSOLUTELY! It really is an investment of sorts. If you purchased the eight separately the final cost would be $152. You’re saving over $100 by buying them in a set.
The liner that I obviously use the most is Perversion. It's the blackest black I have ever owned. The other eyeliner colors included in the Ocho Loco set are super pigmented. The colors are vibrant and bold. I use them to add a little funk/flare when I'm wearing a neutral eye look during the day or to add a pop of color to a smokey eye at night. These eyeliners are terrific and luckily for you they are still available (click HERE).
My next favorite is also from Urban Decay. I am in love with the newly released Vice Palette. I've used it in some form or fashion every day since it arrived in the mail. The color range and variety of finishes makes it the perfect addition to my collection.
For Fall 2012, Maybelline released limited edition color tattoos. This cream based product can be worn as an eyeshadow base or on its own as an eyeshadow. I was able to get my hands on four at Ulta but I’m not sure if you can find them now as they were selling out as soon as they hit shelves.
Last but certainly not least are the Inglot eyeshadows I picked up while on vacation in Las Vegas. For the price, product and packaging it was money well spent. The Inglot brand will be at the Makeup Show in Orlando (November 4th and 5th) and I can’t wait to get my hands on other makeup items from this brand.




No comments:
Post a Comment