Thursday, October 18, 2012

MAC Pro Products Available to All Online


Remember back in May when I made that trip to Orlando to visit the MAC Cosmetics Pro store. It was the nearest to me and I had to drive an hour to get there. Those trips are no longer needed. As of today, MAC is making their Pro products available online to all customers.

In the past a special membership was needed to access these products online but not anymore. I went on the website this morning and saw several Pro products already available for purchase. Most notable, the glitters, chromalines and paint sticks.

I wish MAC would have kept the pro items separate for a short time with the open access to all because now if you go in the site and look in the eyeshadow or lipstick section, you may not be sure what’s new (Pro) and what’s always been there.

If you’ve ever been to a Pro store and have amazed by all the colors and products, I think shopping online will be fun for you. This is a move that MAC should have made a LONG time ago.  From an earnings standpoint they’re going to make a boatload of money now that these Pro products are available to everyone online!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment