Today has been pretty awesome for a Monday! I stopped by Ulta armed with a 20% coupon (click here for yours) with a mission to purchase one thing: Maybelline's Limited Edition Fall 2012 Color Tattoos. These beauties have been out nationwide for a few weeks but just got to my local store recently. So glad I dropped by when I did because these four were the last ones on the shelf! Color tattoos work similar to MAC's paint pots. They're awesome as a base under eyeshadows or can be worn by themselves. You can't beat the price tag of $6.99. Stop by your local beauty store TODAY while supplies last!Monday, August 27, 2012
Maybelline: Limited Edition Color Tattoos (Fall 2012)
Today has been pretty awesome for a Monday! I stopped by Ulta armed with a 20% coupon (click here for yours) with a mission to purchase one thing: Maybelline's Limited Edition Fall 2012 Color Tattoos. These beauties have been out nationwide for a few weeks but just got to my local store recently. So glad I dropped by when I did because these four were the last ones on the shelf! Color tattoos work similar to MAC's paint pots. They're awesome as a base under eyeshadows or can be worn by themselves. You can't beat the price tag of $6.99. Stop by your local beauty store TODAY while supplies last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love these. I have been seeing a lot of them being reviewed on YT. They are perfect for fall and so neutral. I hope i can find them instore.
ReplyDeleteCVS also has them!
DeleteGAHHHH Can't wait to find them!
ReplyDeleteThis is good. Thanks for the coupon hook up Faith. :) However I haven't been able to find this collection neither the limited edition mascaras where I am here is Dallas.
ReplyDeleteMan! Keep checking. I saw pictures on twitter three weeks ago and my Ulta just got them.
DeleteI found them at Harmon Beauty Supply. I love them.
ReplyDelete