Thursday, August 16, 2012

OCC Lip Tars Coming To A Sephora Near You

Last month, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics took to Twitter to announce that there famous lip tars will be sold in Sephora stores starting some time in September. I am over the moon about this. I love their lip tars and even mentioned one of them in a favorites posts.

OCC is another indie brand and being sold in Sephora is going to garner huge exposure for them.

I currently own four lip tars: NSFW, Strumpet, Demure and Pretty Boy

The NSFW lip tar is from their repromoted line that showcased new packaging.

I'm super excited to see the lip tar colors up close and in person. Currently they are ONLY available online. I have a fun way of mixing them at home that I'll share with you next month.

Stay tuned for updates on when exactly the OCC lip tars will be hitting Sephora shelves!

5 comments:

  1. Great! I use their airbrush foundations which I love. It would be nice if those can come to Sephora as well! Maybe one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That would be nice! I guess lip tars are what they are known for so it's a great way to get their foot in the door.

      Delete
  2. I'm so over the moon as well!! i'm beyond excited, because i hate to keep ordering online, especially my chacha, and Demure lip tars are almost done.

    Thank you so much for your update on the OCC brand!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I saw on Twitter that Nylon lip tar was available online now. I wish they would hurry up and bring all of them to the stores. I heard that it may be "select" stores which is disappointing.

      Delete
  3. Faith if that is true, then it is definitely disappointing, but surprise is nowhere on my face! LOL! I hope that one of the 'select' stores is a Sephora near me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete