Monday, May 21, 2012

Pink Is My Signature Color (NYX)

Remember that line from Steel Magnolias? Shelby was talking about her wedding colors, blush and bashful. I love that movie :)


Any who...


Today was one of those really weird days where I actually scratched off every line on my "To Do" list.  I woke up this morning and did a weight lifting class at the gym. Went to work and knocked out a few deliverables. I ended my day with ANOTHER trip to the gym for a spin class.
The universe gave me a pat on the back with a little package from Cherry Culture. Just recently they held their  NYX Mega Sale and I picked up these three items.


NYX - Blush - Pinky (Bubblegum Pink)
NYX - Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Pink Rose (Pinky Coral)
NYX - Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Pink Taupe (Pinky Taupe)

No comments:

Post a Comment