Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette

With a little extra time on Friday, I stopped by Sephora after work. I like to pop in every so often to take a peak at new launches. Something in particular caught my eye, The LORAC Unzipped Palette. It was released  a while ago for Spring 2012 and somehow I missed it. It comes with 10 shades of neutral eyeshadows and a baby eyeshadow primer.

I spent a good bit of time swatching this palette in the store. It retails for $40 which was just the right price point for me. Best part is the packaging. It's so sleek and small. THIS is the palette that you can throw in your purse and not notice that you're carrying something extra.

I have used the shadows in this palette all weekend and LOVE ALL OF THEM. This is a first for a palette that comes with prepackaged eyeshadows.

You're going to hate me for this but this is a limited edition item. Sephora and Ulta are still carrying them in store and online. Run don't walk to check out this palette. If you're not a fan of the Naked 1 and Naked 2 eyeshadow palettes, I have a feeling you'll love this one.

Left to Right: Undercover, Unbelievable, Unattainable, Unconditional, Unbridled




Left to Right: Undiscovered, Unreal, Uncensored, Unspoken, Untamed






Description from Sephora:

What it is:
A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer.

What it does:
Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains:
10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer)
0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

1 comment: