The television series Mad Men returns for a new season next Sunday. It has been on hiatus for over a year and I have been anxiously waiting to see what will happen to Don, Roger, Joan Pete and Peggy. This show is similar to many others. Gorgeous women and handsome men behaving badly. It's set in the 1960's and follows the goings on of those working at an advertising agency. Something about that time and place, the makeup and fashions, completely drew me in a few years ago and I haven't been able to stop watching. Don, played by Jon Hamm is the main character and I'm being completely honest when I say, I'd watch that man read the dictionary. He is that good looking. Be sure to tune in to Season 5 of Mad Men next Sunday (3/25) at 9 pm on AMC. Sunday, March 18, 2012
Mad Men Returns
The television series Mad Men returns for a new season next Sunday. It has been on hiatus for over a year and I have been anxiously waiting to see what will happen to Don, Roger, Joan Pete and Peggy. This show is similar to many others. Gorgeous women and handsome men behaving badly. It's set in the 1960's and follows the goings on of those working at an advertising agency. Something about that time and place, the makeup and fashions, completely drew me in a few years ago and I haven't been able to stop watching. Don, played by Jon Hamm is the main character and I'm being completely honest when I say, I'd watch that man read the dictionary. He is that good looking. Be sure to tune in to Season 5 of Mad Men next Sunday (3/25) at 9 pm on AMC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment