Thursday, March 15, 2012
DIY - Tinted Moisturizer
Being that I'm not purchasing any makeup or beauty products until after April 5th, I'm having to be a little creative with what I have in my collection. I've been saying for the longest time that I wanted to test out a tinted moisturizer. It's warmed up here in Florida and the temperature, most days, is in the mid 80's. Instead of wearing a full face of foundation, I'd rather just wear a tinted moisturizer. Preferably the Laura Mercier or Nars. They run around $42 each. It's really easy to make as a DIY beauty item. In the morning I mix equal parts of my favorite oil-free moisturizer and foundation and presto chango, there's my tinted moizturizer. Making it myself has been great. I can add more foundation to the mixture if I want more coverage. I love that I don't have to get color matched to another product because I'm already using something that matches my skin. The only con would be traveling. I'd have to carry a couple of makeup containers instead of just one which I'm more than okay with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment