Friday, November 2, 2012

The Makeup Show ORLANDO


A girlfriend and I are making the hour long trip to Orlando tomorrow to attend The Makeup Show. It’s a two day event starting on Sunday, November 4th.

Here’s what their website has to say about the show:

"Two days of inspiration, education and community.

Check out the fresh looks of the upcoming season. Learn about the newest lines and product launches. Explore makeup workshops and discover school programs. Network with your peers. Develop new relationships with the companies that make the industry tick. The Makeup Show will continue to grow and deliver the largest beauty event in Orlando, FL!"


I am BEYOND excited to attend for the first time. Hurricane Sandy threw a wrench in to the mix causing issues with travel for several sponsors but I believe all who were said to attend will in fact be there. I’ll take lots of pictures to share on the blog early next week.


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you're pics! I have this event down on my goal list to attend in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe traveling. I can't wait to read the post.

    ReplyDelete