Thursday, June 7, 2012

MAC Casual Colour Summer 2012 Collection

In another collection from MAC, meant to be “weekend chic”, the company today releases all-in-one lip and cheek colour pots, nail lacquers,  prep + prime highlighter pens, a mineralize skinfinish and the 187 Brush.
I was super excited for the lip and cheek colour pots. My skin tends to run on the oily side but every so often my cheeks will get dry. The idea of a cream blush is perfect for me. I picked up Keep it Casual (LOVE the name), which MAC describes as a warm wine. I love this formula of blush and it’s really easy to apply with a stippling brush. It feels slick to the touch but not oily or greasy on my face. The pigmentation is great even when blended out on my cheeks and on my lips. As a lip colour, it’s more of a balm. Not very opaque. I see myself using this more on my cheeks than on my lips.
For more information on MAC’s Casual Colour collection visit Temptalia.




2 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty! Reminds me of the new Revlon blushes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, it's funny you mention Revlon. They have just recently come out with tons of new products that are giving the high end brands a run for their money!

    ReplyDelete