Friday, February 3, 2012

HauteLook

I recently came across this gem of a website:

HauteLook

"HauteLook brings the thrill back to shopping through exclusive, limited-time, online shopping events. Each day, HauteLook partners with premium fashion and lifestyle brands to create private, upscale sale events at savings of up to 75% off retail prices. HauteLook is free to join and everyone is welcome.”
Their site has items under the headings of Women, Beauty, Home, Kids and Men at more than affordable prices. There is a section at the bottom of the main page that gives you upcoming sales events. Of course if you have an iPad, iPhone or an Android, there's an app you can dowload to stay up to date on all the great deals. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a cool site!!

    Some other cool sites like this are:

    My Habit (myhabit.com)
    Gilt Groupe (gilt.com)
    Beyond The Rack (beyondtherack.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica! I'll have to check out those sites. I love a good bargain.

    ReplyDelete