Friday, February 10, 2012

Shop MAC Cook MAC


Yesterday, MAC Cosmetics unveiled their Shop MAC - Cook MAC, Spring 2012 product line nationwide and online.

The collection consists of the following items:

  • Lipsticks (6)
  • Kissable Lipcolours (5)
  • Tendertone Lip Balms (4)
  • Eyeshadow Quads (3)
  • Cremeblend Blush (3)
  • Fluidlines (3)
  • Nail Lacquers (3)
  • Careblend/Pressed Powders (2)

I peaked in to a MAC counter not far from my office to get a good look at the collection. The colors are perfect  for Spring and highly pigmented. I resisted the urge to purchase anything, although I am leaning towards buying the Call Me Bubbles eyeshadow quad. I figured I'd wait to see if any of my favorite YouTubers would post a video on the collection. Sure enough, when I got home Tiffany with MakeupbyTiffanyD had uploaded a video. She'd been sent several of the items from the new line, directly from MAC Cosmetics.

Here's a link to her video on YouTube:

New MAC Stuff for Spring! Shop/Cook Collection

She's also taken the time to post swatches of ALL the products received  to her blog (http://www.makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment