Friday, January 27, 2012

Foreplay

In one of my first blog posts I mentioned the purchase of the Naked 1 and Naked 2 eyeshadow palettes.  I’ll be using these two palettes exclusively during the month of February and giving a detailed review at the beginning of March.  
Before I get “NAKED”, I wanted to give a teaser of the colors and a couple of compare videos on YouTube.
Naked 1
This palette contains:- 12 x 0.05 oz shadows: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)
Naked 2
This palette contains:- 12 x 0.05 oz shadows: Blackout (black matte), Booty Call (shimmery cork), Busted (deep brown with shimmer), Chopper (copper shimmer), Foxy (cream bisque matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Pistol (light greyish brown shimmer), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer), Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer), Tease (creamy pale brown matte), Verve (oyster shimmer), YDK (cool bronze shimmer)

Compare Video # 1 by MakeupByTiffanyD

Compare Video #2 by JulieG713

No comments:

Post a Comment