Hello. My name is Faith and I'm a makeupholic. My drug of choice is MAC Cosmetics. It's been twelve hours since I last used.
In all honesty I DO have a growing addiction to makeup. It all started a couple of years ago. I'd recently become engaged and was having my first consultation with the artist who would do my make up for the engagement photos as well as the look for my wedding day. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before.
She of course started with a bare canvas and gradually and methodically began to add color and texture to my face using an array of creams and powders. It tickles me now to think of how I excited I was to watch her work. To listen to her talk about her job and how much she loved making women look and feel beautiful. I thought then, as I do now, "COULD THERE BE A BETTER JOB?".
The consultation went very well. Five months later when she did the makeup for myself and the bridal party I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. Like something out of a fairytale. Every woman deserves a moment like that on her wedding day. My love affair with makeup began and I haven't looked back since.


No comments:
Post a Comment